Wednesday, June 22, 2005

stuff and other stuff

it's been a few days...only cause i'm scared i'm going to get fired so i'm trying my hardest not to browse the internet while working - we can see how well that's working hmm.

some things i want to say:

*me and ian saw mr & mrs pitt-i mean SMITH on Monday at the drive-in. it ruled because we got real drunk and got to smoke cigs while watching it. the drive home was an adventure, only to drink champagne when we got there. why? because it was our 10 MONTH ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!! yey for L OV E!@!!!!!!!!!!!!

*with this whole "tomkat" shit going down, i just have two things to reference (in disgust): #1 - third one down, & #2 - woah

*THIS IS WHAT I LOVE TO SEE WHILE LOOKING THRU CATALOGUES!

*my new favorite movie is the adventures of milo & otis, thanx to my baby ian who bought it for me for just one sweet buck at the record exchange. looking the movie up online - woah...that explains why all the names in the credits are foreign, it was filmed in JAPAN!

*and finally....THE INTERNET, one of the many wonders of this world. i wonder when it'll catch on?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home