Friday, December 08, 2006

it's finally friday

here is my long overdue halloween post...
ian as a woman
sexy
me as the devil
that's me
lesbian action
kiss me bitch
us smashing a pumpkin
halloween mischief
fun!

ANYWAY....here's some celeb gossip and stuff...

* CONGRATS CARIDEE!
HELL YEAH!
she won ANTM on wednesday, incase you missed it. i'm so happy that she won, she really deserved it. plus she is gorgeous!
*britney spears is the top yahoo internet search for the fifth time. lol @ "I probably did take my new found freedom a bit too far, anyway, thank God for Victoria Secrets' new underwear line!" at least she's aware, right? but how will she explain this?
*my favorite girl, nicole richie, is apparently being linked with some fag from some lame emo band. eeeeew!
*my other favorite girl, mariska hargitay, signs bottles of shower gel for her joyful heart foundation...so pretty! if only celebrites could be more like her
*courtney love and frances bean backstage at the billboard music awards. like mother like daughter!
*kate moss' crazy ass boyfriend, pete doherty, may have been involved with a man falling to his death. he was probably high. he needs to go asap. yuck!
*dakota fanning has a precious photo shoot in vaniety fair
*zooey deschanel is super cute in dazed & confused, a magazine in london
*picture of beyonce's obvious weave, haha!
*the victoria's secret fashion show was on tuesday, and it was smoking hot! some of my favorite pieces:
sexysexysexysexysexy
very very nice!

and finally, just for shits and giggles,
deer gets revenge on hunter! yey!

gotta "work" now. bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home